Relaxing over the Holidays

So, this avalanche of threads keeps bringing up mention of Relax NG...

I can read RelaxNG, and can see its power, but *I* am a tool user. I haven't
found a good authoring / validation tool for RelaxNG, or RNC, (Relax NG
Compact), which I have encountered a lot recently. For more traditional
schemas, I am an XMLSpy user, but what do you use for serious scalable work
in RNG or RNC?

I need to start using something with greater expressivity.

tc

"If something is not worth doing, it`s not worth doing well" - Peter Drucker

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc
TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar
TC Editor: EMIX, EnergyInterop
U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104
http://www.tcnine.com/
blog: www.NewDaedalus.com