Re: [xml-dev] MicroXSD meta-schema updated (2011 draft) Re: [xml-dev]Micro XSD for Micro XML?

Excellent. Thanks. I could make that 'all' a 'sequence' (seems to be the
convention, even though 'all', 'choice' and 'sequence' seem equally
bizarre and I reckon XSD should have had an proper alternative plus
a 'group' option that didn't require a global group).

This MicroXSD schema version's still just a draft of course. Interesting
to see just what can be done with W3C XML Schema in the MicroXML
scenario.

I think compact RNG notation could provide some interesting options
for MicroXML.
----
Stephen D Green