draft 0.2 Re: [xml-dev] MicroXSD meta-schema updated (2011 draft) Re:[xml-dev] Micro XSD for Micro XML?

Minor mod to this MicroXSD (meta-)schema. Both
(meta-)schema as XSD and (meta-)schema as RNC
are attached hereto (with thanks to John Cowan).

----
Stephen D Green

> On 9 January 2011 22:52, John Cowan <cowan@mercury.ccil.org> wrote:
>> Stephen Green scripsit:
>>> New draft of a MicroXSD (v2011 draft 0.1) attached
>>>
>>> Maintaining this at http://www.stephengreenxml.org.uk
>>
>> I've translated this to RELAX NG compact notation, first by
>> using xsconv to generate XSD compact notation (available at
>> http://ccil.org/~cowan/xsconv-1.0.1.zip ), and then by hand conversion.
>> The tool was slightly confused by the one-element <all> element, and
>> Xerces doesn't seem to care for it either.
>>
>> default namespace = "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
>>
>> # version "MicroXSD-2011-draft-0-1"
>>
>> start = element schema {
>>   attribute version {string}?,
>>   attribute attributeFormDefault { "unqualified" },
>>   attribute elementFormDefault { "unqualified" },
>>   attribute targetNamespace {string},
>>   element element {
>>      attribute name { xsd:NCName },
>>      (element complexType { complexType_type } |
>>       element simpleType { simpleType_type })
>>   }
>> }
>>
>> element_type =
>>   attribute name { xsd:NCName },
>>   attribute minOccurs { "0" | "1" }?,
>>   attribute maxOccurs { "1" | "unbounded" }?,
>>   (element complexType { complexType_type }|
>>    element simpleType { simpleType_type })
>>
>> base_type =
>>  "string" | "decimal" | "integer" |
>>  "date" | "dateTime" | "boolean" | "base64Binary"
>>
>> sequence_group =
>>   element element {element_type} | complexType_subgroup1
>>
>> choice_group =
>>   element element { element_type } | complexType_subgroup1
>>
>> restriction_type =
>>   attribute base { base_type }
>>
>> complexType_type =
>>   attribute mixed { "true" | "false" },
>>   complexType_subgroup1?, complexType_subgroup2*
>>
>> simpleType_type =
>>   element restriction { restriction_type }
>>
>> pattern_type =
>>   attribute value { string }
>>
>> complexType_subgroup1 =
>>   element sequence {
>>      sequence_group+
>>   } |
>>   element choice {
>>      choice_group+
>>   }
>>
>> complexType_subgroup2 =
>>   element attribute {
>>      attribute use { "optional" | "required" }?,
>>      attribute name { xsd:NCName },
>>      element simpleType { simpleType_type }
>>   }
>>
>> --
>> John Cowan        http://ccil.org/~cowan   cowan@ccil.org
>> Lope de Vega: "It wonders me I can speak at all.  Some caitiff rogue
>> did rudely yerk me on the knob, wherefrom my wits yet wander."
>> An Englishman: "Ay, belike a filchman to the nab'll leave you
>> crank for a spell." --Harry Turtledove, Ruled Britannia

MicroXSD-2011-draft-0-2.xsd

MicroXSD-2011-draft-0-2.rnc