Re: [xml-dev] element census tool?

Waters, Michael, Springer US scripsit:
> >I'm looking for a tool that I can feed an XML document, and it will
> tell
> >me which element names were used in the document.
>
> >Attributes used on those elements would be a bonus, as would a
> frequency
> >count for usage, but mostly I'm just trying to survey a collection of
> >(DocBook) documents quickly.
>
> Sounds like Topologi's "XML Detective":
>
> http://www.topologi.com/products/utilities/xmldetective.html

Trang <http://thaiopensource.com/relaxng/trang.html> will not only
do this, but will give you a RELAX NG or XSD schema to which all the
documents conform, which is a very handy thing.

--
Why are well-meaning Westerners so concerned that   John Cowan
the opening of a Colonel Sanders in Beijing means   cowan@ccil.org