Re: [xml-dev] XHTML 5 and validation

Jesper Tverskov scripsit:

> I guess the above is no longer true for XML Schema 1.1?

I don't know.  I don't know that anybody has formally compare the
expressive power of XSD 1.1 and RNG 1.0, though I'm still betting that
RNG wins in at least some respects.

Even the best of friends cannot                 John Cowan
attend each others' funeral.                    cowan@ccil.org
        --Kehlog Albran, The Profit             http://www.ccil.org/~cowan