Re: [xml-dev] XML Namespaces 1.1

> Is there any kind of 'Memorandum of Understanding' between IETF
> and W3C like there is between other standards-related bodies?

No. I don't know who would sign such a document for the IETF, and if
they'd even feel they could do so.  The IETF charter has always been to
make the Internet work better. :)  The IETF is the pinnacle de facto
standards body, RFC's are just documents.

For some useful background:

W3C and IETF have had several collaborative projects and handle them on a
case-by-cases basis. Generally, this means W3C tweaks things to let IETF
folks participate and both groups publish the resulting spec.

STSM, WebSphere Appliance Architect