Re: [xml-dev] HTML5 and almost no namespaces

I do ( use MarkLogic )
And it appears to work perfectly fine using context sensitive duplicate names
It's true that if you want to fine tune fragmentation or create special range indexes it bites you but overall I've had no problems

Sent from my iPad (excuse the terseness)
David A Lee
dlee@calldei.com