Re: [xml-dev] [ANNOUNCE] New MicroXML draft available

Just did a quick scan over the draft and have one question/request:
would it be possible to quicky summarize the differences between XML and
MicroXML? Just a suggestion but I would really like for the draft
abstract to go for that :-)

Kindest regards,

Manos