Re: [xml-dev] Is CVS A Practical Means to Manage XML Versions In AProduction Environment

Hi David,

Yes, I share your vision - for example, one can imagine that eventually even programs (C++, Java) could be versioned on top of an XML layer (i.e., the abstract syntax tree is serialized as XML). It would mean that language constructs would be recognized and tracked, instead of lines of text.

Kind regards,
Ghislain