[ANN] XQuery 2011 Survey

Hello All,

In prep for my upcoming talk at GOTO Aahrus about XQuery
http://gotocon.com/aarhus-2011/presentation/XQuery%20-%20The%20GSD%20%28Getting%20Stuff%20Done%29%20language

I have created a short survey concerning XQuery.

http://jimfuller2011.polldaddy.com/s/xquery2011

I would be very grateful if anyone who has tried xquery (even just
once) would take the time to respond ...  all viewpoints (positive or
negative) welcome.

The results of this survey and my analysis (basis for the talk I am
giving) will be made public at the end of October.

tia, Jim Fuller