Re: [xml-dev] Re: [ANN] Zorba 2.0: complete XQuery/XSLT processor(C++,open source, Apache license)

Michael Kay scripsit:

> Well, I would agree that Saxon is the only product that matters, but for
> the record, it doesn't have the field entirely to itself. There are
> products from Altova, IBM, Intel, XQSharp, and MarkLogic,

Indeed, though all with more restrictive conditions than Saxon (see my
other posting).

> More to the point, there's a gaping hole in the market for an open
> source XSLT 2.0 processor that runs on the LAMP stack.

Which Zorba could easily do, since it's written in C++ and could be
SWIGged or hand-integrated.  That would provide XSLT 2.0 processing
for Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.

--
John Cowan   <cowan@ccil.org>   http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
One time I called in to the central system and started working on a big