Re: [xml-dev] Re: [ANN] Zorba 2.0: complete XQuery/XSLT processor(C++,open source, Apache license)

John,

we would be more then happy to investigate XSLT 2.0 and 3.0, and we
will.

Honestly, the bottleneck is not our good will, nor the funding.

The bottleneck is the skill (or lack thereof) in terms of XML
processing in general.

That's not easy to find
(-- hence the thread on the "other" side of the XML/XQuery mailing list
http://www.stylusstudio.com/xquerytalk/201110/003618.html )

How do we increase the likelihood of finding XML/XQuery/XSLT skills ?

Where can we find people capable of helping us with implementing XSLT
3.0 in top of Zorba ?

If you think you can help, we are hiring !  :-)

Best regards
Dana