OT. Request for reviewers, math background.

A South African organisation, http://www.siyavula.com/about
is producing books for teaching purposes. Reviewers are needed for
a second round review of 'grade 10', which is a US grading.

" We need people to proofread chapters to look for factual errors.
Annotate is really easy to use - simply make a free account, and by
highlighting a piece of text a box will pop up where you type in your
comment / correction etc, label it as such and click save - easy!

The South African Department of Basic Education is interested in
printing our books for free for the entire country's public schools - a
huge deal for open education! We have realigned our books with the new
curriculum statements, but we need to ensure that the content is correct
and reads well (we have many second language English speakers that will
be using our books)."

Case of reviewing the books in PDF, using the 'annotate' system (no
cost) to embed
comments.

Input required by 30 Oct.

If you could do a single chapter it would help.

Please get back to me, I'll give you the email of the lady coordinating
effort.

Any help appreiated.

TIA

regards