Re: [xml-dev] Percentage of XML documents exclusively processed bymachines?

Dear Roger, dear list members,

As regards your wild guess, I am not sure. There must be hundreds of thousands of XML-based (Trados) TTX files translated each day by thousands of different translators. In addition, there are plenty of other translation, localization and terminology tools using XML or XML-based files requiring manual human processing.

Just an idea.

With best regards,
Nico van de Water.