Percentage of XML documents exclusively processed by machines?

Hi Folks,

What percentage of XML documents are exclusively processed by machines?

Allow me to explain what I mean by "exclusively processed by machines."

First, consider the opposite - XML documents that are processed by humans. An XML document is received and then displayed directly to a human. Or the XML document is received, transformed to a visually friendly form such as HTML, and then the visually friendly form is displayed to a human.

XML documents that are exclusively processed by machines don't have a human in the loop. An XML document is received and then processed by a machine. No human ever sees the XML.

Are there any statistics on the  percentage of XML documents that are exclusively processed by machines?

I'll take a wild guess and say that 99% of all XML documents are exclusively processed by machines. Is that a reasonable estimate?

/Roger