RE: [xml-dev] EXI: was : RE: [xml-dev] what's missing in XML? What's coming?

Yes, a wiki page would be beneficial. I don't know what happened to Fast Web
Services, but Fast Infoset has been included in Java-WS as a message
encoding for years and many Java servers support it by default so it is
transparently negotiated/used when both sides support it. Fwiw, the company
I work for sells a commercial implementation and what I know first hand is
that customers have been adopting it to improve the performance of
transfering large amounts of data across different platforms doing only
configuration level changes to their application.

With best regards,
Arman