RE: [xml-dev] XML Parse

 Hi ,

okay sorry... it was too late..

maybe you have heared about the siri proxy plugins?

They are all written in ruby.

I have also find out the right URL for the request:

but at the moment dont know what the code behind the city is....

and now i like to make a request over the script where i give the input from location from now, which trains are drive.

I hope its now more clearly and you know what i mean :)

Thank you