Re: [xml-dev] Should one adopt the tag naming convention of anexisting XML vocabulary or create one's own tag naming convention?

Mike Sokolov scripsit:

> Should it be CamelCaseLol; not really - oughta be CamelCaseLOL I think.

Google's Java style guide goes with CamelCaseLol, even though the
Java libraries use CamelCaseLOL.  The trouble is with names like
RelativeURIFactory, where your eye can't see where the acronym ends
correctly.  RelativeUriFactory is more readable, even if you do have a
momentary flash of a canton in Switzerland.

ObXML: $EMPLOYER's NDRs, which I had a lot to do with (buffs nails),
use lowerCamelCaseLol for both elements and attributes.  We also control
spelling and hyphenation (hyphenated words are treated as two words)
by looking at m-w.com.

        "You need a change: try Canada"  "You need a change: try China"
                --fortune cookies opened by a couple that I know