Re: [xml-dev] Should one adopt the tag naming convention of anexisting XML vocabulary or create one's own tag naming convention?

Some better tools are overbuilt, old or don't have the functionality I
need baked in.   There is also a lot to learn from building tools, but
more importantly, when one can build the tool from the toolkit
builder, one can customize it to the precise conditions of the job.
They don't always support a fast batch change and at crunch time, that
ability pays dividends.

There is nothing shabby about clicking on an element name and the
search term showing up in the search box.

So called better tools are also a reason for "taggers" who know almost
nothing about XML.  They don't exactly impress me because we have to
deal with their inability to solve simple problems.  They don't
understand why cutting and pasting out of Word directly into an XML
editor can create problems.

len