From: David Lee [mailto:dlee@calldei.com]
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 8:40 AM
To: Len Bullard; David Carlisle; Costello, Roger L.
Cc: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Six Reasons Not to use XML Attributes

> Let's just use LISP.  Then we can reclaim our Dark Overlord Priesthood

I suggest using Whitespace for both the serialization format and all XML
Then we'd literally be wearing the Kings New Clothes.

You really can't get much simpler than that.

And think of the security ! printed out on paper the bad guys could
never read our code OR our data ! no need for shredders, obscufication ,
encryption ... so many things would be solved.

David A. Lee