Re: [xml-dev] Six Reasons Not to use XML Attributes

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 11:21 AM, John Cowan <cowan@mercury.ccil.org> wrote:
> As to the details of structured names, I definitely hear your
> rant. Sometimes I think e.g. TEI's treatment is absolute genius, and
> sometimes I think it's ludicrous over-engineering, and often I carry
> both thoughts at the very same time.

Pointer to that?  I'm always interested in designs on this point.

Uche Ogbuji                       http://uche.ogbuji.net
Weblog: http://copia.ogbuji.net
Poetry ed @TNB: http://www.thenervousbreakdown.com/author/uogbuji/
Founding Partner, Zepheira        http://zepheira.com