Re: [xml-dev] XMP to XML translation?

Is there something here that might help?

   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/resources/#XMP

What I found with the flat XMP structure is that
it was too restrictive for me to include my own
XML as marked up XML ... I ended up including it
as escaped text and I wrote a stylesheet to
translate the escaped text into the embedded XML instance.

In my case it is an embedded UBL document found in the XMP content.

My package includes a Python application for
extracting the XMP content from the PDF file.

I hope this helps somewhat, though it isn't exactly what you were asking for.

--
Public XSLT, XSL-FO, UBL and code list classes in Europe -- May 2012
Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm