RE: [xml-dev] "Introducing MicroXML, Part 1: Explore the basicprinciples of MicroXML"

Michael,

Layers are outside of my expertise, but I gather from wikipedia
that there is a difference between the OSI 7 layer model and the TCP/IP model.

Maybe it is not appropriate to talk about the web in terms of the 7 layer model?

Anyway, maybe someone more familiar with the models could comment.  Especially
if that is the crux of the issue for you, that would be great to resolve.

Thanks
Peter