How to say this in English?

tr:xslt is a class. I write the following RDF code to specify that our script should be run with parameters debug=false and degree=4:

Now the question:

How to (clearly and concisely) say it in English that tr:xslt accepts tr:arguments as a parameter which may have multiple tr:parameter subparameters with some tr:name names?

I ask which terminology should be used to describe this in accordance with RDF specs and correct word usage.

Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org