Re: [xml-dev] How to say this in English?

On Wed, 2012-06-27 at 19:33 +0300, Victor Porton wrote:
> tr:xslt is a class. I write the following RDF code to specify that our script should be run with parameters debug=false and degree=4:

> Now the question:
>
> How to (clearly and concisely) say it in English that tr:xslt accepts
> tr:arguments as a parameter which may have multiple tr:parameter
> subparameters with some tr:name names?

You just said it.

This is a rather procedural way to think of RDF, it seems. You're
supposed to use it to express the relationships between resources, not
to write computer programs in it ;-)

Better to inspect the stylesheet directly:
  doc("convert-to-morse-code.xslt")/x:stylesheet/x:param

Liam