A very preliminary draft on what to put at namespace URLs

I developed a VERY preliminary draft describing RDF files to be put at namespace URLs.

This RDF format describes facilities to validate multi-namespace XML and how to transform between different namespaces.

I present this rough draft first to ask: Is it readable?

You may read my draft in Word 97 (.doc) format using free OpenOffice software:

http://freesoft.portonvictor.org/binaries/Namespace_Semantic.doc

(I think, later I should convert it into HTML format.)

This is not yet official call to review my specification, but just a chance to receive preliminary comments (if you understand my rough draft). This is the first version of my draft which may be ripe enough to be understandable, but now I don't warrant that it is understandable.

Saying that, please look into my file and comment, both technically and philosophically.

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org