Re: [xml-dev] RE: XML Schema: What does it *really* mean to declare an element?

On 02/01/2013 00:12, Chris Maloney wrote:
> I agree with the responses so far to Roger, with one important caveat,
> which ties in with the discussions on Unicode that he recently led.
> It is possible to truly change, and thus obfuscate, your element names
> if you use, for example, mathematical alphanumerics.
>
> Here's a "W" that's not really a "W", it's a "mathematical script
> capital W" (U+1D4B2) and this would be a completely different element
> (may or may not show up in your mail reader):

An indispensable tool for such usage:

http://www.ewellic.org/mathtext.html

   ``Dazzle your friends by adding headlines and emphasis! Confuse your
enemies by obfuscating your text! Annoy the hell out of the Unicode
Technical Committee!''

David