[ANN] BaseX 7.6: The XMLPrague Edition

Hi all,

we are excited to announce Version 7.6 of BaseX, which provides some
fresh new features that will further
boost your productivity:

DATABASE LOCKING:
- updates on different databases can now be executed in parallel and
  won't lock your read-only queries anymore:
  http://docs.basex.org/wiki/Transaction_Management

XQUERY:
- when errors are raised, the full stack trace is now returned
- the EXPath Geo Module, Fetch Module and HTML Module have been added:
  http://docs.basex.org/wiki/Module_Library
- the Validation, XSLT, Database and Profiling Module have been updated

GUI:
- error messages are now clickable and linked with the text editor
- trace/profiling output is redirected to the info view in realtime

Have fun with our new release! It is available at:

  http://basex.org/products/download/

Looking forward to your feedback,

Christian
BaseX Team, 2013