XInclude 1.1 Last Call

Hello xml-dev,

I thought I sent a message about this in January, but I don't see it
in the archives...

The W3C XML Core WG has published a Last Call Working Draft for
XInclude 1.1:

  http://www.w3.org/TR/xinclude-11/

XInclude 1.1 adds two features to XInclude, support for RFC 5147
fragment identifiers on parse=text documents and support for
"attribute copying" which allows a document author to inform a
downstream process where XInclude boundaries occur.

Comments most welcome to www-xml-xinclude-comments@w3.org

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--