Re: [xml-dev] a puzzling schema promise

Yes, SC34/WG4 has been struggling to make MCE easier
to understand and implement.  An informal working document is
available at
  https://www.assembla.com/spaces/IS29500/wiki/Semantics_of_MCE
and the publication schedule is shown in
  http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/wg4/archive/sc34-wg4-2013-0255.zip

Regards,
Makoto