Re: [xml-dev] a puzzling schema promise

The 'must ignore unknown (retain/discard)' pattern is oft referred to
and is certainly one I favour quite strongly (hence my assertion in
another thread that I don't value XSD highly in the context of
validation). If that's what your Basilage paper is going to talk about
then I will look forward to it (and if it isn't, ....  I'll still look
forward to it :-)

Fraser.