Re: [xml-dev] Testing XML don't use xUnit

Hi Andrew,

On 4/10/13 6:39 PM, Andrew Welch wrote:
>   Fwiw, other than oXygen, all the
> Schematron implementations I know are XSLT behind the scenes.  Maybe
> it's different now.   This is why its funny to be told xpath bad,
> schematron good.  Its all the same.

The Schematron implementation in oXygen is also XSLT based and the
stylesheets are in [oxygen]/frameworks/schematron/impl
both for ISO Schematron and pre-ISO Schematron.

When we did this, IIRC the Skeleton implementation tried to handle both
pre-ISO and ISO Schematron and to support many XSLT processors, all in
the same XSLT stylesheet and that did not work very well. We implemented
then different stylesheets for each Schematron version and we knew we
use Saxon. Now the Skeleton implementation also provides different
stylesheets for ISO and pre-ISO Schematron.

Best Regards,
George
--
George Cristian Bina