RE: [xml-dev] XML's greatest cultural advantage over JSON

 Hi,

If XML had a script tag that a browser could rely on (not to say good
support for hypermedia a.k.a. the Web), or perhaps just
a <?xml-script href="..."?> processing instruction, perhaps XML
could be available to javascript programs with no CORS restriction?

That would not change the API problem...

> With
> better XML API in browser and more reasonable security model
> situation between JSON/XML in Web front-end development could
> be very different.

Regards,
Peter