Re: [xml-dev] RE: OXR/OR Mapping Was RE: [xml-dev] Native XML Interfaces

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 8:22 PM, David Lee <dlee@calldei.com> wrote:

And then in the same sentence of recommending things like python and LINQ refer to quirks and issues around Unicode ... That scares me !   Most junior to mid-level programmers I know don't understand what Unicode is enough to know if something is a quirk or not ...

Unicode isn't hard at all.  What's hard is human writing systems.  Unicode just faithfully reflects that underlying difficulty.

GMail doesn't have rotating .sigs, but you can see mine at http://www.ccil.org/~cowan/signatures