Re: [xml-dev] Do you enjoy neighborhoods where every house looks the same?

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 7:12 AM, Simon St.Laurent <simonstl@simonstl.com> wrote:

Markup language standardization ranges from defining entire assembly lines to smaller pieces more like the electrical box I mentioned.  Those come with various benefits and costs.

One benefit of some house standardization is that I can hang a picture on the wall without worrying about running into electrical wire, since I can easily figure out where the wire is, even when I can't see it, by looking for precisely those same electrical boxes and knowing some basic design patterns.

Lauren