Jackson Structured Programming ... doing it with XSLT

Hi Folks,

After Sean McGrath's high praise [1] for Jackson Structured Programming I purchased M.A. Jackson's book and have been reading it.

It is great.

The downside of the book, however, is that the programming examples use an archaic notation. So I converted the first couple examples to XSLT.

Here is a short document that I wrote which introduces Jackson Structured Programming, using XSLT for the programming examples:

[1] http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/201304/msg00234.html