Re: [xml-dev] Jackson Structured Programming ... doing it with XSLT

FBP is interesting,

which is why xproc is so interesting as well (I would say that)

we just spent the better part of last week hacking out requirements for v2 which fixes most of the issues in v1

     http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/langreq-v2.html

we are hopeful v2 will result in dramatically better usability and applicability as you will be able to use it with non-xml data as well.