Re: [xml-dev] Best options for converting JSON to XML

The trouble with mapping keys to element names is that a key can be any string, and not all strings are valid element names. But XSD validation is strongly driven by element names, so if you map keys to attribute values, it's going to be hard to define the constraints in XSD.

Michael Kay
Saxonica