Re: [xml-dev] Best options for converting JSON to XML

>> Looks like the JSON people (or can I just blame Crockford) screwed up
>> by not thinking about interoperability with XML

No, I don't think they screwed up. I think they made it simple deliberately, knowing full well that when you keep a design simple, you make easy things easier, and difficult things more difficult. But not all JSON users realise the latter consequence until they get to that point.

Michael Kay