Re: [xml-dev] Lessons learned from the XML experiment

We are talking about names for XML vocabularies. Why do names for XML vocabularies have to be distinct from names of astronomical bodies, published books, java packages, people, or web pages? The idea of one naming scheme for everything is unworkable.

Michael Kay
Saxonica