Re: [xml-dev] Lessons learned from the XML experiment

Hi Michael,

Thank you for addressing the issue.

Yes, I have been and often still am one of those asking questions on
SO. It is a great resource.

Of course namespaces gave me a HUGE! problem, initially.  It is fair
to say that I was confused for weeks.  Great tools available for XML
helps a lot though.

The problem with the complexity is that it is tackling a complex
problem.  "Make everything as simple as possible, but no simpler." -
Albert Einstein.

But the question is; Are namespaces in XML broken?

Thanks,
Tim

--
MLHIM VIP Signup: http://goo.gl/22B0U
Timothy Cook, MSc           +55 21 94711995