RE: [xml-dev] What Is XML, or MicroXML?

When described this way, MicroXML has the relationship to XML that E’ (E-Prime) has to English.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-Prime

E’ will never win, for reasons both good and bad, but the discipline of using E’ makes the speaker better, the writing clearer, and the reflexes developed improve the language used even when not speaking in E’.

"If something is not worth doing, it`s not worth doing well "    -- Peter Drucker

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

OASIS TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

OASIS TC Editor: EMIX, Energy Interoperation

SGIP Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com