Re: [xml-dev] RE: XML As Fall Guy

Business leadership -- the inspiration of a viable, stable,
financial-resource-wielding culture -- is something very special.  Wall
Street recognizes this fact (but not necessarily the leaders who do it).

Technical leadership -- the inspiration of a viable, stable,
technology-resource-wielding culture -- is at least equally rare.  (The
completion of this thought is left as an exercise for the reader, with
my warning/ suggestion that it's probably more complex and subtle than
one might think.)