Re: [xml-dev] Parsing XML with anything but

Hi Simon,

I just read your opinion piece and have commented, relating it to the issue of managing risk, with a link to another opinion piece:

I am intereted in your thoughts on this issue,  a case of 'enough knowledge to be dangerous' maybe? Which I think is what Gareth expressed well enough, we are not all 'professional' journalists.

Steve Cameron