Re: [xml-dev] Parsing XML with anything but

Apparently some browsers show:

<http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/201312/msg00108.html>

With a big black bar across the initial post.

I've changed the link in the article to:

<http://markmail.org/search/list:xml-dev#query:list%3Axml-dev+page:5+mid:xoti6vqelmisy5kn+state:results>

Which shows the text more clearly.

Hopefully that will reduce accusations of sociopathy. Thanks to the folks who pointed out the archive oddity.

Thanks,
Simon