Re: [xml-dev] Parsing XML with anything but

>The link on "a story about the perils" points to - and has pointed to
>since the initial writing:
>Which is Gareth's post, not yours.  He included your comments, but I
>though it was somewhere beyond obvious that I was quoting him.  That
>phrase doesn't appear anywhere in what you wrote.
>So please lay off the "sociopath" comments.  Nothing has been edited.
>(Gareth is welcome to be annoyed, of course.)

You seem to be after some sort of response here and I'm happy to oblige.
I'm not annoyed. I am however confused as to how you managed to construe
the exact opposite meaning from my post. I hope others have not done the

I think this thread is well off-topic now though, so I'm happy to leave it
at that.