Re: [xml-dev] Build applications using the "simplicity stack"

On Tue, 1 Apr 2014 13:07:42 +1100, Stephen Cameron wrote:
> Hi Amy, I don't quite understand what you are saying sorry (is there a
> missing comma?)
>
> But taking a guess: XML can be losslessly translated so why bother using it
> for real work (other than as a messaging format).

Errrrr. No.

You started a defense of the primacy of data vice XML by listing things
that can be done with XML.

I merely wished to point out that the things that we *can't* (or don't)
yet do with XML (or any other publicly-specified data format)now, but
might in the future, ought to be considered, as advantages to the
argument in favor of the centrality of data.

So far as I can see, there's no comma missing. But feel free to add
one, if you need one. I have lots: ,,,,, (if you need more, let me
know, 'kay?).

Amy!
--
Amelia A. Lewis                    amyzing {at} talsever.com
Being your slave, what should I do but tend