Re: [xml-dev] in which I surrender a 15-year-old argument (transforming the Web)

Original Message From: "Norman Gray" >On 2014 Apr 2, at 13:25, Pete Cordell wrote:

*gasp, gape* If you'd posted that yesterday, I'd have been convinced it was an April Fool's joke.
Must admit my April Fools radar was off yesterday, but I can't see anything that suggest it's a April Fools (and really it's seems quite feasible). There's also this:

Seems a lot of effort to go to for an April Fools, but maybe that's changed these days also!

Pete Cordell
Codalogic Ltd
C++ tools for C++ programmers, http://codalogic.com
Read & write XML in C++, http://www.xml2cpp.com