Re: [xml-dev] XMD, Markdown with an XML target

Dave,

Yes, mixed content becomes more of a thing entirely, and essential for
the kind of application we're thinking of here. But Steve's thing is
still very suggestive.

IIRC, at Balisage he demonstrated a toy implementation, but it was not
complete or shareable notwithstanding general clamor for it.

I agree this would be a wicked cool thing to have.

Cheers, Wendell