Re: [xml-dev] XML to graph

That won't be a problem for something like Neo or Titan, load up the data as anonymous nodes. Do a second pass to build the relationships based on the fields you wish to correlate. Individual nodes don't have to share the same fields to be correlated. The issues will be size related.  If you have billions of entries to load use Titan, otherwise Neo will have a faster implementation path and likely scale to 10's of millions. If you're talking those sizes things will be slow (hours or days) until the relationships are built after which sub-second to pull out related data should be possible. The learning curve will be languages like Gremlin or Cypher, though you could also write Java plugins for Neo if need be.

Peter Hunsberger